WE CAN HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR ESTATE SALE INCLUDING:
• Make a personal visit to the premises.
• Obtain all required permits.
• Organize, arrange and display sale items to best showcase your belongings and treasures in your residence.
• Thoroughly research unique, unusual and specialty items.
• Price items at fair value for estate sale.
• Advertise the estate sale via email to our list of estate sale buyers and, Internet and newspaper ads to maximize results.
• Place photos of sale items on our web site to attract buyers.
• Use professional and attractive street signs, when and where allowed, to guide buyers to your sale.
• Employ a warm, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist buyers with their purchases.
• Remove and dispose of unsold items according to your wishes.
• Provide alternative options for selling items of significant value.
• Provide detailed accounting of items sold.
• Leave home broom-clean.
• Payment within five days of end of sale.
Our objective is to help YOU accomplish YOUR objectives. We recognize that each estate sale or business liquidation has different circumstances and constraints. Accordingly, we handle each sale with personalized service.